Content & Inbound Marketing Packages
With Google constantly changing their rules regarding link building, anchor text, etc., it’s become more important than ever to ensure that your website is a library of information and knowledge for your readers. This is what the principles of content marketing are based on. You create content that is unique, readable and shareable by your readers to further your level of authority in your business and industry.
Our content marketing packages are designed to do just that. We will provide you with monthly blogs, reports, and press releases to ensure that your business is creating unique and informative content on a regular basis. In doing so, you’ll be able to create a website with authority that your readers and customers will trust.
- 10 blogs per month (1000 words)
- 1 report or whitepaper per month
- 1 PR
- PR Distribution – WebReach Plus Distribution
- Blogs are created on the topics of your choice, or we can come up with the topics for you. Add blog posting to your blog for an additional $2 per blog ($30).
- WebReach Plus distribution offers online distribution to PRNewswire.com as well as their other online properties and partners. Your news will also be syndicated to Yahoo! News, Google News, Bing and more. A live preview of your site is provided with the PR posting as well as a search-engine friendly permalink URL. You will also be able to have a photo displayed on the Reuter’s Sign in Times Square.
- Need someone to take over the writing and posting of your blog posts? With our new blog management package, you’ll get just that. We’ll provide weekly 600 word blog posts plus posting and pictures! Regular blogging is vital to your website’s SEO and content marketing campaigns.
- 4 600 word blogs per week
- Each blog will be posted with a picture
- Blogs scheduled evenly throughout the week/month
- All packages include:
- Posting relevant content from multiple Internet sources
- Accepting “likes” & “follows”
- Responding to basic inquiries and reviews
- Reputation, product or specific questions sent to client
- Content research & development
- Post scheduling